Law Admission Notice
The process for taking admission have been started and applications are invited for admission for the session 2016-2019 of LL.B Part-I (Three Years semester Course) on prescribed form available in the college office as well as in our website www.bnslawcollege.com on payment of Rs. 500/-(including entrance test fee) in cash or Demand draft of Rs. 500/- in the favor of BNS Law College, Payable at Daltonganj by post sending self address envelope on any working day.
A graduate of a recognized University or who passes such academic qualification which are considered equivalent to a graduate degree of a University by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi is eligible to appear in the Entrance Test for admission in LL.B. Part-I (Semester System). Appearing candidate in final year examination of Graduation may also apply. Those candidates who Graduated from correspondence medium ia also apply. No age limit for General candidates and ST/SC/Other backward communities as on 01-08-2016.
Selection will be made on the basis of Entrance Test.
The detail of Entrance Test :
- The Syllabus for the Entrance Test shall Consists of
- General English
- G.K (Including Current Affairs) and G.S
- Reasoning Including Mathematical and Logical
- The Entrance Test Shall be of 100 marks. There shall be no negative marking.
- Duration of Entrance Test shall be one hours.
- Entrance Test means Written Examination. (Multiple Choice Question/Objective Type) only and the Candidate declared successful in this test shall be eligible for Admission in Part- I.
- The Merit List Shall be Prepared Category wise.
The students seeking benefit of reservation category must enclose certificate of competent authority.
Procedure for Admission in LL.B :
1. Visit www.bnslawcollege.com
2. Click the button of Admission Notice
3. Download the Application Form and take print out of the same.
4. Fill the form with ball pen and paste your recent passport size photograph.
5. Attach photocopies of required certificate and prescribed Demand Draft.
6. Send all to the college by hand/speed post/Registered post.
1. Last date for submission of form : As per Notification
2. Date of Entrance Test : As per Notification
Working hours of office : 10 A.M to 2 P.M
Contact No: +91 9431938828 (M), 7631177740 (M)
Principal / Professor In charge
Bhishma Narain Singh Law College