About B.N.S Law College Jharkhand (Daltonganj)
B.N.S Law College Jharkhand (Daltonganj), established in the year 1981, is presently " A unit of Bhishma Narain Singh welfare and charitable Trust " is located in heart of Daltonganj Town. It is one of the oldest college imparting legal education in erstwhile Bihar, at present in Jharkhand and pioneer institute of the Chotanagpur Region. The college was started through the effort of great legal luminaries of Daltonganj Town. The College was initially affiliated to Ranchi University, Ranchi and thereafter to N.P. University, Daltonganj
The College has played a great roll in producing the law graduates who have occupied the position as advocate in Honorable Supreme Court and Honorable High Court, District Judges & Judicial Officers in District court. The teaching in the college is based on the new syllabus as per instruction of the Bar Council of India. The teaching standard of the college is at par to the best legal institutions in the country.
- To be able to contribute to society by producing top-notch managers and entrepreneurs.
- To Keep infusing the latest in the curriculum so as to deliver the best to students.
- To organize continuous improvement program for students and faculty community.
- To bring to the campus latest technologies.
- To always foresee the emerging trends in management and prepare the students to face the industry challenges and requirements well.
- To always encourage research centered approach towards study.
The College is going to start the following courses very soon.
1. Five year integrated, LL.B courses.
- To transform ordinary aspirants into extraordinary professionals.
- To eradicate the hindrance of geographical boundaries for students in obtaining world class education.
- To create and sustain professional synergies for smooth sailing careers for students.
- To inculcate a strong sense of commitment and ethics in students.
- To blend theory with practice by exposing students to industry standards business,trade and commerce infrastructure.